Win a Bitcoin(BTC) Prize by Entering the 31 Days of Wisdom Contest!
1 winners will receive a full Bitcoin(BTC) based on their results from 31 Day Wisdom Challenge. In order to participate in the Contest, participants must:
1 winner will receive a full Bitcoin(BTC) prize.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Contest is open to all legal United States residents 18 years of age and older. Employees of Company and each of their respective affiliated companies or agents and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. Winners must be in compliance with all contest rules. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Method of Entry. The Contest begins at 12:01am EST on January 1st, 2022 and all entries must be received through Facebook and King Solomon the bot before January 31,2022 at 11:59pm EST.
3. Selection of winners. The final Contest Entry must: (a) state that the entrant has completed requirements A through D, above; (b) share the entrant’s plan for how they are going to make massive kingdom impact in 2022; and (c) how the wisdom the entrant learned from 31 Days of Wisdom increased their ability to make a massive kingdom impact in 2022. Winners will be chosen by Company, in its sole and absolute discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified via email or phone call on or around February 7, 2022. There shall be no prize substitutions and all prizes are non-transferable. The Contest winners will be solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes, if applicable, as well as all other costs associated with claiming the prize.
6. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrants hereby agree that all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and associated with entering the Contest, if any. Entrant hereby specifically waives the right to claim that any attorney’s fees be awarded and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any and all punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrant hereby waives any statutory, common law or other legal rights to make any claims for any amounts outside of actual out-of-pocket costs in entering this Contest and Entrant agrees to limit its out-of-pocket costs in entering this Contest to twenty-five dollars (US $25.00).
7. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official contest rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and their affiliated organization and Company, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of California without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of laws rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. In the event that any provision herein is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provisions were not contained therein and the provisions deemed unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction shall be blue penciled as narrowly as possible in order to make the provisions valid and enforceable.
*Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. no investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. None of the information contained on this website shall constitute an offer to sell or solicit any offer to buy a security or any insurance product
Fill the form below to be added to Pedro’s email list where he’ll send you challenge advice, encouragement, and updates on the next challenge and how you can be part of it!