Win a Bitcoin(BTC) Prize by Entering the 31 Days of Wisdom Contest!
1 winners will receive a full Bitcoin(BTC) based on their results from 31 Day Wisdom Challenge. In order to participate in the Contest, participants must:
1 winner will receive a full Bitcoin(BTC) prize.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Contest is open to all legal United States residents 18 years of age and older. Employees of Company and each of their respective affiliated companies or agents and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. Winners must be in compliance with all contest rules. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Method of Entry. The Contest begins at 12:01am EST on January 1st, 2022 and all entries must be received through Facebook and King Solomon the bot before January 31,2022 at 11:59pm EST.
3. Selection of winners. The final Contest Entry must: (a) state that the entrant has completed requirements A through D, above; (b) share the entrant’s plan for how they are going to make massive kingdom impact in 2022; and (c) how the wisdom the entrant learned from 31 Days of Wisdom increased their ability to make a massive kingdom impact in 2022. Winners will be chosen by Company, in its sole and absolute discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified via email or phone call on or around February 7, 2022. There shall be no prize substitutions and all prizes are non-transferable. The Contest winners will be solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes, if applicable, as well as all other costs associated with claiming the prize.
6. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrants hereby agree that all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and associated with entering the Contest, if any. Entrant hereby specifically waives the right to claim that any attorney’s fees be awarded and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any and all punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrant hereby waives any statutory, common law or other legal rights to make any claims for any amounts outside of actual out-of-pocket costs in entering this Contest and Entrant agrees to limit its out-of-pocket costs in entering this Contest to twenty-five dollars (US $25.00).
7. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official contest rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and their affiliated organization and Company, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of California without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of laws rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. In the event that any provision herein is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provisions were not contained therein and the provisions deemed unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction shall be blue penciled as narrowly as possible in order to make the provisions valid and enforceable.
*Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. no investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. None of the information contained on this website shall constitute an offer to sell or solicit any offer to buy a security or any insurance product
Full Disclosure Important Disclosures Last Updated: August 19, 2022 Education and Training 828 Media, LLC, and , www.100xacademy.com, www.crushitwithchallenges.com, www.fortressfg.com, and www.pedroadao.com its subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively, “828 Media,” the “Company,” “We,” or “Us”) is a direct-to-consumer, and direct-to-business sales and marketing education and training company. We do not sell a business opportunity, “get rich quick” program or money-making system. We believe, with education, individuals can be better prepared to make investment decisions, but we do not and cannot guarantee success in investing. We do not make earnings claims, efforts claims, return on investment claims, or claims that our training will make you any money. Training generally includes a hybrid of education, training, and tools/resources. All material is intellectual property and protected by copyright. Any duplication, reproduction, or distribution is strictly prohibited. Examples, Case Studies, and Hypothetical Scenarios The Company makes no representation regarding the likelihood or probability that any actual or hypothetical investment in the training will achieve a particular outcome or perform in any predictable manner. Any historical return information in the Company presentation and materials do not represent the actual performance of any specific client’s experience. Past performance is not a guarantee of future success and returns in any period may be far above or below those of a previous period. No representation is being made that any investment will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided. Investing involves risk, and you could lose money. Examples and hypothetical scenarios used in the Company presentation and materials may include information compiled from third-party sources. The Company believes the third-party information comes from reliable sources but does not guarantee its accuracy. Lending and Financing The Company is not a lender, does not issue credit, and is not a credit counselor or provide consulting services related to acquiring lines of credit. Lenders and consulting firms are independently owned and operated and are otherwise not affiliated with the Company. The Company does not receive referral fees, or any compensation related to lending or other services provided by these independent parties. You should carefully evaluate your own financial situation, objectives, consequences, risks, and other relevant circumstances before borrowing funds or purchasing consulting services. 828 Media assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of independent parties. Using borrowed money to make investments into training or to purchase any other product or service at high-interest rates or terms may significantly reduce the return you receive on any investment in education or may even cause you to lose more money than you invested. The Company urges you to carefully consider using borrowed money before making an investment decision. If you cannot make required minimum payments to the bank and/or lenders, you may incur additional fees and risk damage to your credit profile. Customer Satisfaction Surveys To continually improve the customer experience, we survey our customers often. Nevertheless, it is difficult to track and ascertain those who implement and complete the training. Some customers attend the training for education purposes only – and do not purchase additional training – but may be included in satisfaction survey results. Testimonials and reviews are individual experiences and personal opinions of those who have purchased education and training. Individual results will vary, and testimonials and/or reviews may not be typical. Results rely on individual effort, time, and skill of each customer, as well as unknown conditions and other factors. The Company does not track monetary results. Instead, it surveys customers concerning the value of its education, training, support, and overall satisfaction. Survey results are comprised of an average rating across all products and services within a 12-month period. You may be asked to complete a satisfaction survey. By completing a survey, you confirm that the information contained is an accurate representation of your experience and that you have not received any financial incentive to give positive feedback. Further, you give the Company permission to publish your aggregate feedback and comments, on your behalf, to the Company’s website(s), materials, and various online review outlets. We respect your privacy and will not publish personally identifiable information. Third Parties The Company may link to content or refer to content and/or services created by or provided by third parties that are not affiliated with the Company. The Company is not responsible for such content and does not endorse or approve it. Such content may contain terms and conditions, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, or other provisions that differ from the terms and conditions applicable to the Company and its products and services. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the accuracy, reliability, or opinions contained in such content. If you decide to access such content or use their products or services, you do so at your own risk. The Company may provide services by or refer you to third-party businesses. Some of these businesses have common interest and ownership with the Company. Third-party terms and conditions, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, or other provisions are governed separately from your customer relationship with the Company. Third-party company names, logos, and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply an affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship of the Company.